Wild Watermelon Wednesday - Aquathon/5K/OWS
Join us on 06/30/2021
Wild Watermelon Wednesday - Aquathon/5K/OWS Race Description
Join the Tri Faster Events Aquathon Series
and have a
It is game on this summer for Tri Faster Events! Each event offers 4 different options to participate at the beautiful Fox Brook Park. Kids 11 and up who are able to confidently swim the distance are welcome!
Race More, Save More!!
Sign up for 2 or more races in the series at the same time and save!
Aquathon - 1000m Swim/5k Run
5K run/walk Only - 3.1 Miles
Open Water Swim Only - 1500m
Non-Competitive OWS (No Shirt) - 500m
Each event will have professionally chipped timing!!
Location: Fox Brook Park
2925 N Barker Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
Race Starts: 6pm on 6/30/2021
Run = (3 loops)
Swim = (500 = 1 loop / 1000 = 2 loops / 1500 = 3 loops)
Awards: Top 3 Overall Finishers and top 3 Age Group Finisher (10yr age groups) in each event
- Commemorative Tee or Tank (Optional) **1 shirt per participant for the series
- Fruity popsicle at the finish
WE HAVE PERMITS IN HAND!!
County Park Fees (paid to the park on race day):
1 day - $6
Annual Pass: $36
Annual Pass Seniors over 60: $17
EARN YOUR REGISTRATION BACK
While the racing is an amazing experience itself, it's even better when you share it with your friends! Once you sign up, you can begin referring friends and family to join you.
Here's how it works:
- 1) Sign up for the race. Once you complete your registration, you'll receive a unique URL link to share.
- 2) Share this unique link with friends and family as often as you'd like.
- 3) Each time someone signs up through your link, you'll accrue one referral. Earn ten referrals and get the remainder of your base registration fee credited back. Easy peasy!
Save $2 by sharing this event on social media!
Get 10% Credit when you send us a referral.
Participate for FREE if you send us 10 referrals
Get ready for the Wild Watermelon Wednesday - Aquathon/5K/OWS
- Location: Brookfield, WI 53045
- Race Date: 2021/06/30 06:00:00 PM (Wednesday)
- Swim Only
- 5K Run/Walk Only
- Aquathon - 1000m Swim & 5K Run/Walk
- Non-Competitive OWS