Join us on 01/30/2024(race date estimated)
SAY 5k Race Description
Raising awareness and funds for young people who stutter.
Type of Event: LIVE and REMOTE
- T-shirt included with registration
- Food and Drinks
- Remote Runners® Option (aka Virtual run)
- Youth Sizes
- Adult (Unisex) Sizes
New to running? DOWNLOAD our ZERO to 5K program - Many newcomers to running become discouraged by the difficulty associated with the activity because they start too fast and push too hard. Their bodies rebel and they wind up miserable, wondering why anyone would possibly want to run in the first place. The Zero to 5K program has been specifically designed to instill a love of running and ends with participating in your first timed 5K.
We’re here to help you achieve your goal(s), be it your first 5K, improving your run, or simply offering a resource where you can run with a group that is designed to help each other stay motivated. You should ease into your 5K training plan gradually. In fact, the program we provide is less of a running regimen than a walking and jogging program. The idea is to transform you from a non-runner, getting you to begin running a 5K ( or 3.1 miles) and on a regular basis in just 4 weeks.
It’s easy to get impatient, and you may feel tempted to skip ahead in the program, but hold yourself back. Don’t try to do more, even if you feel you can. If, on the other hand, you find the program too strenuous, just stretch it out. Don’t feel pressured to continue faster than you’re able. Repeat weeks if needed and move ahead only when you feel you’re ready.
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR REMOTE (aka Virtual) RUN/WALK
- Register for the race and print your bib (Click on "Manage my Registration" tab Above to view all race tools)
- Complete a 1 mile or 5k, run/walk at your convenience, any time, anywhere before 1.30.2022
- Submit your time (optional) to see how you placed overall and receive your finisher certificate.
- Celebrate your accomplishment by sharing on social media! #RemoteRunners #5Kevents #SAY
- Feel free to join the Remote Runners Group to share and celebrate with other participants. Don't forget to follow our Facebook page too!
- Location: Cornelius, NC 28031
- Race Date: 2022/01/30 11:00:00 AM (Sunday)
- 1 Mile
- Remote Runner
SAY 5k Where & When
SAY 5k Reviews
Other Races You May Want to Consider
Cornelius, NC Weather
Last year the weather condition was Overcast.