The Official Charity Fun Run
Join us on 07/31/2021(race date estimated)
The Official Charity Fun Run Race Description
Please join us in the first annual CHARITY RUN being held in person with an option to run remotely. No matter your pace... or space; this race is for you! For those running/walking in person, we will be starting and finishing at the Orion Center in Lake Orion. Registration starts at 8:00am!!!!! There will be a water station on route and goodies to replenish post race.
This OFFICIAL CHARITY RUN will be celebrating health in lieu of Charity's 40th birthday and 100% profit will be benefiting St. Jude. The St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital's mission is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Consistent with the vision of founder Danny Thomas, no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family's ability to pay.
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food - because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
Whether you're joining us as a runner, donor or both, everyone is welcome!
- Location: Lake Orion, MI 48360
- Race Date: 2021/07/31 08:00:00 AM (Saturday)
- In Person Runner/Walker
- Remote Runner/Walker
- St Jude Donor. Non Runner/Walker