The Culture 5k Run/Walk Race Description
"The Culture" 5k Run/Walk
Mental Health affects us all, especially over the last few years. Help us continue to shun the stigma of mental health only affecting some. Mental health challenges could be as close as your church, your work, or even teaching your children. So join us for a run or a walk along the wonderful Cleveland Cultural Gardens Join us as we build awareness!
Date of Event: Jun 25, 2022, Inaugural Event
The event starts at: 8:10 AM
E105th and MLK Jr Drive @ Rockefeller Lagoon
Cleveland, Ohio, 44106
The start and finish lines will be in the same location.
Parking lot at address
Opens on: Jan 3, 2022
Closes on: Jun 10, 2022
Commemorative Finisher Medal
SHARE AND SAVE $2.00 during registration
OPT OUT of the T-shirt and save $5.00
New to running? DOWNLOAD our ZERO to 5K program - Many newcomers to running become discouraged by the difficulty associated with the activity because they start too fast and push too hard. Their bodies rebel and they wind up miserable, wondering why anyone would possibly want to run in the first place. The Zero to 5K program has been specifically designed to instill a love of running and ends with participating in your first timed 5K.
We’re here to help you achieve your goal(s), be it your first 5K, improving your run, or simply offering a resource where you can run with a group that is designed to help each other stay motivated. You should ease into your 5K training plan gradually. In fact, the program we provide is less of a running regimen than a walking and jogging program. The idea is to transform you from a non-runner, getting you to begin running a 5K ( or 3.1 miles) and on a regular basis in just 4 weeks.
It’s easy to get impatient, and you may feel tempted to skip ahead in the program, but hold yourself back. Don’t try to do more, even if you feel you can. If, on the other hand, you find the program too strenuous, just stretch it out. Don’t feel pressured to continue faster than you’re able. Repeat weeks if needed and move ahead only when you feel you’re ready.
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR REMOTE (aka Virtual) RUN/WALK
- Register for the race and print your bib (Click on "Manage my Registration" tab Above to view all race tools)
- Complete a 5k, run/walk at your convenience, any time, anywhere within 7 days after the event date.
- Submit your time (optional) to see how you placed overall and receive your finisher certificate. Click on "Manage my Registration" tab Above to view all race tools)
- Celebrate your accomplishment by sharing on social media! #RemoteRunners #5Kevents
- Feel free to join the Remote Runners Group to share and celebrate with other participants. Don't forget to follow our Facebook page too!
- Location: Cleveland, OH 44108
- Race Date: 2022/06/25 08:10:00 AM (Saturday)
- Remote Runner (aka Virtual)