5Kevents Fitness/Running Camp
5Kevents Fitness/Running Camp Race Description
The 5Kevents Fitness/Running Camp
Next session starts Monday 4.01.2021 (Orientation 3.22.2021 7PM)
5Kevents.org introduces the The 5Kevents Fitness/Running Camp
This program utilizes personal trainers (real people) and is created for small group workouts consisting of 25 or less people/ Sessions will fill up fast so sign up early. We will create more sessions as needed and when staffing allows.
This camp provides athletes of all abilities a foundation of intelligent training and positive motivation that will help participants reach their full potential as a athlete. Camp includes training discussions given by fitness coaches in combination with running workouts led by our athletic personnel.
Camp staff will share practical information that has helped athletes and teams achieve great success. Discussion topics will include:
- Training Theory: The Basic Ingredients of a Successful Training Plan
- Strength Training & Injury Prevention Exercises
- How to Manage Race / Workout Anxiety & Use it to your Benefit
- Nutrition Strategies
- Recovery Strategies
- Positive Team Culture = A Necessary Ingredient for Success
In addition, there will be an orientation meeting for question and answer prior to the start of the sessions.
5Kevents focuses on developing a positive team environment where everyone is respected, and it places a high emphasis on training smart, working hard and enjoying competition. The goal of this running camp is to share this team philosophy with our campers.
- A Personal Trainer
- Group training at our downtown location 3 times a week
- Enjoy beautiful lakefront sunrises!
- Run and fitness training
- Online tracking & accountability tools
- Invitation to our private Facebook group
- Certificate of completion.
- Optional Fit Bag
- Participation in two professionally timed 5K's at half time and the end ($50 Value)
Just invest 60 minutes of your time, 3 days a week, for 8 Weeks and enjoy the numerous health benefits that will follow! If you enjoy it, you can return for future sessions or become a team leader. It's all about accountability, commoradierie and finding a running group you can call your own.
Each Participant receives a commemorative Performance Wear Tee Shirt:
Get ready for the 5Kevents Fitness/Running Camp
- Location: Racine, WI 53403
- 6am M,W,F Group Session
- 7am M,W,F Group Session
- Remote Participant
5Kevents Fitness/Running Camp Where & When
5Kevents Fitness/Running Camp Reviews
Other Races You May Want to Consider
Racine, WI Weather
Last year the weather condition was Moderate rain at times.