Run for the BooBees - Kenosha
Join us on 10/10/2022(race date estimated)
Run for the BooBees - Kenosha Race Description
Address: Petrifying Springs - 5555 7th St. Pavilion #1, Kenosha, WI 53144
GET YOUR PINK ON and put your breast foot forward to raise awareness for breast cancer.
- Run a 5K or a 10K
- Stay Fit, Stay Focused, Stay Healthy!
- We're in this together!
Race Day Agenda:
- 9:00 A.M. - 9:45 A.M. - Packet Pick Up
- 10:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. - 5K
All Runners get:
- BooBee's T-shirt (Optional: Ladies, Unisex)
A lightweight tri-blend essential that’s perfect all year round.
- 4.5-ounce, 50/25/25 poly/combed ring spun cotton/rayon, 32 singles
- Shoulder to shoulder taping
- Finishers Medal
- Commemorative Race Bib
- Commemorative Face Mask
- Chip Timed
- Certificate of completion
Can't make the event but still want to run on your own terms?
JOIN THE MOVEMENT! with our REMOTE RUNNERS® Program! All Remote Runners® receive a finisher's Medal, Race Bib & T-Shirt. You can run as group or as an individual, and you can run ANYWHERE at ANYTIME. You can walk around your neighborhood, trail or track. You can use the treadmill at your house or gym. You can run outdoors or participate in another event. You can run/walk your race at your whenever you like...wherever you like.
© This event model promoting cancer awareness through endurance events and honey is copy written by 5Kevents.org - 2018-2021, All rights reserved.
"Run for the BooBees"™ Ser.# 88142886 by 5Kevents.org, LLC
HOST THIS EVENT IN YOUR COMMUNITY! Click here to contact us
- Location: Kenosha, WI 53144
- Race Date: 2021/10/10 10:00:00 AM (Sunday)
- 5K Individual
- 10K - Individual
- 1 Mile - Individual