Turkey Trot 5K presented by KJF
Join us on 11/28/2021(race date estimated)
Turkey Trot 5K presented by KJF Race Description
The Kelly Johnson Foundation is hosting its 3rd annual Turkey Trot 5K on Saturday, November 28th, 2020 at 8:00am at Fox Brook Park (2925 N Barker Rd, Brookfield, WI 53045).
Race proceeds will help the Kelly Johnson Foundation support local high schools in Wisconsin and Illinois that have insufficient funding for after-school athletic and extracurricular programs and grow its Johnson Family Scholarship program.
Participants are welcome to run, walk or stroll their way to the finish line! The 5K race will be timed, awards given out to the top male and female runners/age by division & overall male and female finisher.
(before Thurs. November 26th)
$20 - Pre-Race Youth
$35 - Pre-Race Adult
7:00 to 7:45 AM - Raceday Registration & Shirt/Bib Pickup
8:00 AM - Start of 5k Run and Walk
9:15 AM - Post Race Awards & Participant Raffle!
* Long-sleeve, moisture-wicking shirt (Guaranteed size & shirt for 5k Participants registered before November 18, limited sizes & shirts Raceday)
* Post Race refreshments
* Awards to the top 3 male and female runners/age by division & overall male and female finisher. Age Divisions: 9 & Under, 10-14, 15-19, (and every 10 years after) 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
LOCATION/COURSE: Mitchell Park 19900 River Rd, Brookfield, WI 53045
* We will have a giveaway for all 5K participants following the race. Be sure to hold onto your bib # to win!
Wisconsin Athletic Club - Brookfield
2205 N Calhoun Rd, Brookfield, WI 53005
Date: Tuesday, November 24th
Date: Wednesday, November 25th
|Charity Information||The mission of the Kelly Johnson Foundation is to provide scholarship assistance and athletic and extracurricular support to local high schools in the Midwest.|
|Event Features||T-shirt included with registration
Raffle and Door Prizes
Food and Drinks
- Location: Waukesha, WI 53186
- Race Date: 2020/11/28 08:00:00 AM (Saturday)
- 5K - Adult
- 5K - Youth